- Report on Optometric Care of the Struggling Student (American Academy of Optometry)
- Could Vision Issues Be Contributing to Your Child's Difficulty With Learning?
- Dr. Leonard Press provides professional updates with a new blog
- VisionHelp Doctors Interviewed by Optometry Times
- Advice for an Unmotivated First Grader
- Vision Therapy Explored in Autism File Magazine
- Historical Perspectives on Auditory and Visual Processing
- New Video: Sue Barry on 3d Vision at TEDx
- The Key to a Better Education is Better Vision
- Infographic: Convergence Insufficiency — 10 Things to Know
- Live5News, Charleston, SC:
Vision and Learnng Go Hand in Hand
Convergence Insufficiency Treatment Trial
- NJN News Healthwatch:
Optometric Vision Therapy in the News!
- NIH - National Institutes of Health
Going Binocular: Susan's First Snowfall
- Fox 5: San Diego
Do Your Eyes Hurt While Watching 3D Movies?